Wherein I dig deep, smile at myself, and become real.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

so grateful...

I have spent the year quietly soaking it all in.  I have 300+ new artist companions, who inspire me, challenge me, encourage me, and dazzle me.  Who knew that taking my first on-line class would lead to a community of good women like this?  I have a whole new collection of painting supplies and techniques that I have learned and practiced, but mostly I have a heart full of stories from fellow flyers. I am so thankful that I took that class from KellyRae.  I hope you will be so fortunate to find a community so full of support as mine. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claudia,
    It is so wonderful to be a part of this awesome group. Looking forward to another year of community and friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Claudia! I feel the same about our amazing group of fliers. I hope we have yet another year of learning and soaring together! You are right, everyone should have this kind of blessing in their lives, the world could only be improved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Claudia! Its been a great year and may the next year be another wonderful year of creativity and friendship! Congrats on your new blog too.

    ReplyDelete