Wherein I dig deep, smile at myself, and become real.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

and so it begins

I'm proud of myself for taking this baby step. My intention is to record my journey towards the life of my dreams.

5 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you Claudia, for your kind words. I love teddy bears too and I can hardly wait to see more of your lovely little bears! Isn't this exciting? I'm so glad for this e-course and the opportunity to meet other artists like you.
    Be proud as proud can be! =:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia, congratulations to you for taking the steps toward the life of your dreams! I'm just stopping by to cheer you on as part of our Fly Tribe celebration. Happy Anniversary! Here's to more soaring! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go in getting started!! Congrats! xoxo L

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad we're apart of this wonderful Fly Tribe. Happy 1 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!! Great start!! Fly high!!!

    ReplyDelete